October 02, 2017
Thursday, Oct. 26th - DIY Vintage Christmas Tree Painting Workshop
Join us for a Vintage Christmas Tree Painting Party!
Paint your own Ceramic Christmas Tree... just like Grandma's! This party will be full of Christmas cheer to get you in the mood for the upcoming Holiday season.
- Medium "Skinny" Tree - 11" tall 5 1/2 wide - base fixed to tree
- Large Tree - 13" tall 8 1/2 wide - separate base
Date: Thursday, October 26, 2017
Location: Slow North - Slow North - 2700 W Anderson Ln, Unit 410, Austin, TX 78757
What you'll get:
- 1 ceramic Christmas Tree
- 1 light kit including bulb
- 1 set of colorful plastic mini lights and yellow star tree topper
- specialty ceramic glazes
- professional staff instruction
- light snacks & drinks
- 10% discount on any Slow North purchases before/after the class
- Note: all paints are water based and do not stain. Guests can wear normal clothing.
*Limit one tree per customer per class. Reservations at least 7 days in advance required. Trees must be painted at the class you select. If you cancel or don't show up, payments are non-refundable.
Spaces are limited so reserve your spot today! All pieces will be glazed and fired off site in Austin, TX and available for pick up beginning of November.