Accessibility Statement for slownorth.com
Measures to support accessibility
Slow North is committed to providing our customers with disabilities the same opportunity to access and benefit from our merchandise, facilities and services as other customers.
Slow North will take the necessary steps to ensure the website is compliant to the applicable standards.
Slow North takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of slownorth.com:
- Include accessibility as part of our company values.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. Our team is committed to meeting the WCAG 2.1 level A and level AA standards.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of slownorth.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on slownorth.com:
- Phone: (512) 766-8611
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing Address: 2700 W Anderson Ln #410, Austin, TX 78757
- Instagram: @slownorth