I don’t know about you, but the past few months felt a little longer and hotter this year. Which is why we’re totally giddy today. It’s officially time to bid farewell to the summer season and turn over a new leaf as we welcome fall! We’re really looking forward to cooler weather (hopefully!), the beginning of the holiday season and the warm scents of Autumn - all while relishing the company of family and friends. Here are the seven things that we’re loving about this new season…
1. Cozy interiors // Cooler temps are ahead, which means it’s time to add some warmth and texture to your home. We’re planning a visit to local interior design shops - A CUSTOM HOUSE + WENDOW FINE LIVING - for cozy throws, wood accents and chic decor.
2. Foraged Florals // We can’t get enough of Color Theory Collective’s artistic floral installations - have you peeped her gorgeous INSTAGRAM feed? We’re feeling inspired, but no guarantees that we can make our arrangements look as effortless as she does.
3. Bold Beauty // Autumn hues are the perfect reason to add a little drama to your make-up routine. Why not pamper yourself before a big night with a glam sesh by LIP SERVICE XO or indulge in those HAUTE HOUSE lash extensions you’ve been longing for?
4. Gathering At The Table // Thanksgiving is the ultimate reason to bring family and friends to the table, but we’re also making it a point to host some informal gatherings this holiday season. Big or small, LOOT RENTALS + MELODY’S JOY, have all the accessories you need to elevate your tabletop and dessert display.
5. Seasonal Flavors // We’re indulging all our senses this fall and cannot wait to dine al fresco at EDEN EAST! Enjoying a farm-fresh 5-course meal is at the top of our list - we’ll be staring at their MENU until then…
6. Autumn Adventures // We’re fully embracing the new season and think a day trip (or three) is the best way to soak it all up. Our current bucket list: apple picking, visiting a pumpkin patch and celebrating Oktoberfest.
7. Small Batch Goods // There are countless reasons to buy gifts during the holidays and we’re making it a point to support the makers this season. It’s only natural to eye a few things for ourselves too, right? We think the leather coasters from NOAH MARION QUALITY GOODS + SLOW NORTH’s hand-poured candles make the perfect pair.