Best Powder Laundry Detergents are gentle on your linens, but tough on stains!
Much like detergent sheets, the biggest difference between powder and its liquid counterpart is a shorter (and safer!) ingredient list. Plus it’s packaged in less plastic overall and requires less carbon dioxide to produce and ship, since it isn’t as heavy as liquid detergents, which are weighed down with water. If you want to see what the hype is all about, we put a list together of the best powder detergents we were most impressed by, especially when you realize more than half of these ingredient labels are only three to four items long.
- Best for sensitive skin: Celsious Corewash Laundry Powder
- Best for lingering fresh scents: Rosey Laundry Detergent Powder
- Best for tough stains: Slow North Natural Laundry Powder
- Best for all-natural power: Meliora Concentrated Laundry Powder
- Best for a brightening boost: Dirty Labs Bio Laundry Booster