Sunday, May 22nd - DIY Soy Candle Making Workshop
Join us for an afternoon Candle Making Workshop at Slow North's shop!
You will learn about Slow North's candle making process, properties of essential oils and benefits of natural paraffin-free wax, all while creating your very own 8 oz soy candle with the all-natural, custom scent of your choice.
Claim your place today! Due to limited space, there are only 8 seats available.
Are you looking to purchase 4 or more tickets? Book a private candle making workshop with us! You'll enjoy the same amenities as our public workshops, but with your closest friends, family, or co-workers. Fill out our private workshop request form to choose your own date + time.
Included in this workshop:
- Ingredients: cotton/paper wicks, soy wax, essential oils
- One 8 oz recycled glass tumbler with cork topper
- 1.5 hours of instruction from a seasoned candle-maker
- Sunday, May 22nd
- Time: 2:00pm - 3:30pm
- Ages 13+
- 10% off Slow North store (valid day of workshop only)
- All workshop sales final except in case of workshop cancellation
Workshops are hosted in Slow North's beautiful north-central shop located at 2700 W. Anderson Ln., Suite 410 (between Epoch Coffee and Madam Mam's) in Austin. Free parking is available in the lot out front.