Sunday, June 26th - Maker's Market
Join us on Sunday, June 26th for a Maker's Market featuring:
- DIY blooms from The Flower Peddler
- Natural skincare (for humans + pups!) by Marpy Naturals
- Cotton dog bandanas + more from Home With Hound
- Celestial home decor + accessories by All That Raaz
- Handcrafted bar soap from Solid Soaps
- Hand-block printed greeting cards, prints, + more by Studio Orch
- Jewelry + home accessories by Groovy Kiwi
- Nature-inspired pottery from Fig Tree Pots
- Whimsical art + illustrated goods by Elissa Marie Creative
- Funky clay jewelry by Bee Company Creatives
Plus, enjoy complimentary blender bowls 1:00pm - 2:00pm courtesy of Blenders & Bowls!
The market will be held 1:00pm - 4:00pm at our beautiful north-central shop, located at 2700 W Anderson Ln #410 (between Epoch Coffee and Madam Mam's) in Austin, Texas. Free parking is available in the lot out front.
Interested in becoming a market vendor? Click here for more info!
No ticket necessary for entry!
Purchased items will ship from our Austin, Texas location within 1–2 business days, unless otherwise noted. Our primary method of shipping is via USPS Priority Mail. After leaving our shop, USPS will typically deliver your order within 2–5 business days. You will receive an email notification containing tracking information once your order has shipped.
At this time we ship Slow North branded products to Canada. Shipping methods and fees will be indicated at check-out. We are not responsible for import duty charges that may incur at customs.
We offer secure online ordering and accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, and Afterpay. Sales tax is required on orders shipped within Texas State at the local tax rate. To learn more about using Afterpay with us visit our FAQ page.
Our promise to you - 100% satisfaction guaranteed! We want you to love your Slow North goods as much as we loved making them for you. If for any reason you are unhappy, please contact us so we can make it right!