Sunday, February 12th - Maker's Market
Join us in celebrating Valentine's Day with our first Maker's Market of the year on Sunday, February 12th! Get in some last-minute gift shopping for your sweetheart, your pals, or yourself (we're not judging!) by supporting a variety of local artists + creators, including:
- Ceramics + linocut prints by Whittled Inklings
- DIY + pre-made bouquets by Nice Stems
- Customized, all-natural skincare (plus on-site demonstrations!) by LovelyPoppy Natural Beauty
- Organic, reusable kitchen goods from Rosemary's
- Handmade, one-of-a-kind clay jewelry by Bee Company Creatives
- Custom welded jewelry experiences by Link x Lou
- Handmade, nature- and mythology-inspired jewelry from & The Minotaur
- Locally-made skincare staples from Sweet Cream Skincare
- Handmade cement home décor by Awkward Auntie
- Funky + colorful artisan clay jewelry by Chiquita's Clay
- Digital art, enamel pins, stickers, + more by Sheyna Makes
- Handmade, nature-inspired ceramics by Mee Moo Ceramics
- Decorative + reflective poetry cards from Artwise Poetry
- Unique, eclectic clay jewelry by Shape + Form
- Joyful + colorful small-batch ceramics by Topacio Ceramics
- One-of-a-kind stone + metal jewelry by Laura Barrett Jewelry
- Block prints, watercolors, + more by Works of a Quirk
- Minimal + modern layering jewelry by Shelley Moon Designs
- Niche + quirky glass treasures by Ryan Doolittle Glass
Plus, enjoy complimentary wine pours from our friends at Boxt Wine!
The market will be held from 1:00pm to 4:00pm at our beautiful north-central shop, located at 2700 W Anderson Ln #410 (between Epoch Coffee and Madam Mam's) in Austin, Texas. Vendors will be spread out under the covered walkway throughout our side of the shopping center. Free parking is available in the lot out front. This is a completely free event!
Interested in becoming a market vendor? Click here for more info!