Sunday, December 12th - DIY Linocut Printing Workshop
Join us for an afternoon Linocut Printing Workshop at Slow North's shop featuring local artist Alisha Baker of Whittled Inklings. With Alisha's guidance, you will learn how to carve your own rubber stamps just in time for the holidays! You'll practice carving and printing techniques to create your own holiday gift tags and greeting cards and take home your own stamps to use for years to come.
Claim your place today! We are limiting class capacity to 8 attendees and masks will be required.
Alisha is an Austin-based artist and the face behind Whittled Inklings. Her work ranges from commissioned, hand-carved portraits, art prints and products, as well as small business logo stamps and branding design. Originally from the East Coast, she received her BFA in illustration with a focus in printmaking. Learn more at whittledinklings.com and find her on Instagram at @whittledinklings.
Included in this Workshop:
- Materials: gift tags, twine, blank greeting cards and envelopes, blank rubber stamps, carving tool, ink
- To take home: your own hand-carved stamps and hand-printed gift tags/greeting cards, plus extra gift tags and greeting cards and DIY inspiration for future projects
- 3 hours of hands-on instruction from a local artist
- Sunday, December 12th
- Time: 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- Masks required
- Accident waiver and Release of Liability form required
- 10% off Slow North store (valid day of the workshop only)
- All workshop sales final
Workshops are hosted in Slow North's beautiful north-central shop located at 2700 W. Anderson Ln., Suite 410 (between Epoch Coffee and Madam Mam's) in Austin. Free parking is available in the lot out front.