Stitch-A-Snowflake Embroidery WorkshopJoin us for an afternoon Stitch-A-Snowflake Embroidery Workshop at Slow North's brick-and-mortar shop!
Cost:$ 50.00 per person
About This Experience
Learn the basics of embroidering line art to create your very own snowflake! In this workshop we’ll be going over a variety of beginner techniques and stitches while following a snowflake embroidery pattern. Your finished piece can be hung on your tree as an ornament, or gifted to a loved one.
Claim your place today! Due to limited space, there are only 8 seats available.
After purchasing tickets, you and any accompanying guests will be required to electronically sign our Public Workshop Policies and Release of Liability + Media Form. To preview these documents, click here.
Included in this Workshop:
- Materials: fabric, an embroidery hoop, a needle, thread snippers, a needle threader, some embroidery thread, and a seam ripper.
- 1.5 hours of hands-on instruction from a local artist
- A can of sparkling water
- Date: Sunday, November 12th
- Time: 3:00pm - 4:30pm
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes early to review and sign our Public Workshop Policies and Release of Liability + Media Form
- Location: 2700 W Anderson Ln #410, Austin, TX (between Madam Mam's and Epoch Coffee)
- Free parking is available in the lot out front
- Ages 13+
- 20% off your entire in-store purchase (valid day of workshop only)
Workshop tickets are non-refundable except in case of workshop cancellation. We do not accept any reschedule/refund requests less than 48 hours in advance. With at least 48 hours advance notice, we may be able to reschedule your ticket for another workshop, but we cannot guarantee this option as it depends on ticket availability.
Rhea is a multi-disciplinary artist residing in Austin, TX. Her creative practice is centered around engaging in many different mediums and pushing her own creative limits as often as possible. She has been embroidering for 3 years now and especially loves creating custom hand-lettered embroideries for friends and family members as gifts. Now she teaches others about the joy of embroidery, with a focus on showing others how simple this skill can be to master. In her free time, you can find her at a local art pop-up market selling her many art wares or traveling the world!