Saturday, November 6th - DIY Soy Candle Making Workshop
Join us for an afternoon Candle Making Workshop at Slow North's shop!
You will learn about Slow North's candle making process, properties of essential oils and benefits of natural paraffin-free wax, all while creating your very own 8 oz soy candle with the all-natural, custom scent of your choice.
Claim your place today! We are limiting class capacity to 8 attendees and masks will be required.
- Ingredients: cotton/paper wicks, soy wax, essential oils
- One 8 oz amber recycled glass tumbler with cork topper
- 1.5 hours of instruction from a seasoned candle-maker
- Saturday, November 6th
- Time: 2:00pm to 3:30pm
- Masks required
- Ages 13+
- 10% off Slow North store (valid day of workshop only)
- All workshop sales final except in case of workshop cancellation
Workshops are hosted in Slow North's beautiful north-central shop located at 2700 W. Anderson Ln., Suite 410 (between Epoch Coffee and Madam Mam's) in Austin. Free parking is available in the lot out front.
We take the safety of our staff, our customers, and our workshop hosts very seriously. Travis County is currently in Stage 3, meaning that precautions are recommended for both vaccinated and unvaccinated people during indoor activities. If you are unable to wear a mask, we kindly ask that you wait to register for a Slow North workshop until the mask requirement has been lifted.