Neck Wrap - Moon Phases
LET US WRAP YOU UP IN A WARM EMBRACE.
These neck wraps are:
- Comforting: Beautiful Rifle Paper Company patterns and great design can bring a ray of joy amidst the pain so the patterns are hand-picked to lift your spirits and designed in a shape that will gently embrace your neck and caress your shoulders.
- Versatile: They’re not just for necks and shoulders and they take advantage of time-tested remedies such hot and cold therapy which dull the sensation of pain and relax muscles.
- Pleasantly-Scented: Lentils are chosen to fill the neck wraps because lentils don’t have a distinct smell, unlike rice and corn. The lentils are also scented with lavender essential oil for an aromatic calming benefit.
- Natural: No toxic beads or gel found here, so you can rest assured that you are providing your family with products that are safe.
- Artisan-made: Each neck wrap is carefully made in Ardent Hands' home studio by Jennifer and her daughters. They crank the music up and have a ball so you can be sure that your neck wrap was made in an environment filled with love and laughter.
- Eco-Friendly: These neck wraps are built from earth-friendly materials such as organic cotton, linen, and pure essential oils then wrap that all up with a sensible band made from recycled kraft paper.
More important information about your neck wrap.
- This neck wrap is made from 55% cotton & 45% linen.
- Each neck wrap sits nicely around your neck and shoulders and measures about 28” long by 4.5” wide.
- If you are looking for a warm embrace fold the neck wrap in half and microwave for no more than minute-and-a-half.
- If you prefer a cool embrace simply place the neck wrap in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Always test the temperature of your wrap before applying to your skin.
Do not launder. Use a clean damp washcloth and mild detergent to spot clean.