Migraine Relief Eye Mask - Tropical Monstera
Good-bye peas, hello migraine mask!
These migraine masks are:
- Thoughtfully designed: Hand-picked patterns to lift your spirits and well-designed shapes that will gently embrace your face.
- Versatile: These migraine masks take advantage of both hot and cold therapy - dulling the sensation of pain and relaxing tense muscles.
- Unscented: Not all headaches are created equal and not every headache responds well to aromatherapy, so these migraine masks are left in their most natural form to make the biggest impact. I have also specifically chosen to fill my migraine masks with lentils because they do not have a distinct smell, unlike rice and corn.
- Natural: No toxic beads or gel found here so you can rest assured that you are providing only the best for you, your family, and your friends.
- Artisan-made: Each migraine mask is carefully made in Ardent Hands' home studio by Jennifer and her daughters. They crank the music up and have a ball so you can be sure that your migraine mask was made in an environment filled with love and laughter.
- Thoughtfully packaged: The crystal clear box that accompanies each migraine mask was made with recyclable plastic and is designed to stay with the mask to keep it sharply dressed while it waits for your call.
More important information about your migraine mask:
- Each mask measures 9 inches long x 4 inches wide x ½ inch tall.
- If you like a cool date leave the migraine mask in the box and leave in the freezer until ready to use.
- If you like to heat things up remove the mask from the box and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Always test the temperature of your mask before applying to your skin.
Do not launder. Use a clean damp cloth and mild detergent to spot clean.