Fabric Earrings WorkshopJoin us for an afternoon Fabric Earrings Workshop at Slow North's brick-and-mortar shop!
Cost:$ 60.00 per person
About This Experience
Join us for an afternoon Fabric Flower Earrings Workshop at Slow North's shop featuring local artist Ashley Delose of Ashdel. With Ashley's guidance, you will learn different hand-sewing and beading techniques to create your own pair of earrings out of vintage fabric. Return home with the knowledge (and resources!) to recreate this project on your own.
While all necessary materials are included, please feel free to bring your own fabric scraps from home to play with!
Claim your place today! Due to limited space, there are only 8 seats available.
After purchasing tickets, you and any accompanying guests will be required to electronically sign our Public Workshop Policies and Release of Liability + Media Form. To preview these documents, click here.
Included in this Workshop:
- Materials: vintage fabric, sewing needles, thread, beads, etc.
- To take home: your own handmade flower earrings, mini sewing kit
- 2 hours of hands-on instruction from a local artist
- A can of sparkling water
- Date: Saturday, October 14th
- Time: 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes early to review and sign our Public Workshop Policies and Release of Liability + Media Form
- Location: 2700 W Anderson Ln #410, Austin, TX (between Madam Mam's and Epoch Coffee)
- Free parking is available in the lot out front
- Ages 13+
- 20% off your entire in-store purchase (valid day of workshop only)
Workshop tickets are non-refundable except in case of workshop cancellation. We do not accept any reschedule/refund requests less than 48 hours in advance. With at least 48 hours advance notice, we may be able to reschedule your ticket for another workshop, but we cannot guarantee this option as it depends on ticket availability.
Ashdel is a collection of handmade textile jewelry and accessories by Austin-based artist Ashley Delose. Vintage and up-cycled materials are at the heart of her design process and inspire limited collections. Ashley grew up in Florida and lived in New York before moving to Texas. After graduating from the University of Florida with a degree in Visual Art and Theater Production (Costume Design), she began experimenting with textiles, which are now the foundation of her work. When she's not working, she enjoys exploring Texas parks, hiking, kayaking, and going to concerts.